NOW HIRING: Contract Business Systems Analyst for Driscoll's - Northern California
As a global shared service partner to all business units, the Information Technology organization provides the world’s largest supplier of fresh conventional and organic berries with leading edge technical solutions and support. With operations established in over 18 countries and 5 continents, our dynamic portfolio of integrated systems and infrastructure are crucial in ensuring the year round timely delivery of perishable berries to market. In the last 20 years we have experienced significant operational and market growth doubling in size every five years. Our unique company culture fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration as we continue to expand in other parts of the world.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading business requirements definition to successful completion including the discovery, analysis and documentation of process flows, use cases, test and training plans. You will be the liaison between partner subject matter experts and the development team. This position interacts with partners across the corporation. It’s an environment where you are responsible for effective communication between partners and management as well as other support members and the Information Technology team. It’s also an environment where you work closely with others in resolving problems and learning new skills in the process.
Ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, align them with alternative technical and business approaches and work with business and technical teams to develop solutions that meet goals and requirements.
- Overseeing business to system knowledge management and assisting in overall system design from user interface to backend processes.
- Business analysis processes including requirements gathering, documentation and partner relationship development.
- Will interact as IT contact with business unit partners to facilitate identification of process improvements, system design, testing and implementation of complex solutions.
- Communicate the vision for the system by analyzing and extracting requirements from business objectives, documenting those requirements and refining them into technical action items.
- Responsible for interpreting horizontal business strategies and operational needs into technology solutions that drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist business partners with defining clear, measurable objectives and ensure the solution options meet the project goals.
- Provide business and technical leadership and work with the IT Project Team to ensure that projects progress on expected timelines and alert project team to risks and issues related to IT solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 35 years of equivalent work experience in systems analysis and design.
- Requires solid communication skills to convey both technical and nontechnical concepts to a wide audience.
- Experience in both inhouse development solutions and implementation of vendor delivered applications preferred.
- Expresses detail level business/systems analysis using Use Case and other modeling standards.
- Requires comprehensive understanding of business processes and ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Travel and afterhours support required.
- Experience using; Visio, Sharepoint, MS Projects, and well versed with the MS Suite of products
Or For more info contact:
Christie Bower, Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition