Driscoll's Information Technology Team
Driscoll’s is the World’s leading provider of fresh berries with operations in 19 countries on 5 continents. For four generations and over 100 years, the Driscoll’s brand has been trusted and recognized for its superior quality. In the last 20 years Driscoll's has experienced significant operational and market growth doubling in size every five years. Headquartered on the beautiful Central Coast in Watsonville, California Driscoll's has operations in 18 countries on 5 continents. To fulfill their mission to continually delight berry consumers, Driscoll’s naturally breeds proprietary plant varieties that produce Only the Finest Berries® all over the world.
Job Responsibilities: As an Application Support Engineer you will be responsible to support Driscoll’s business applications in Production environment with primary focus on DAX. Work with Application Support team, Test Engineers and clients to validate readiness of Build code deployment to Production. You also will be providing functional support, advice and coaching for business users of both, custom developed and third-party applications.
- Technical support &/or Dynamics AX functionality support (AX2009 and higher)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server platform, IIS, and Microsoft SQL Server database
Responsibilities related to MS AX Dynamics Administration:
• Work closely with the Business users on request to generate Reports, User Access Review and Security group changes.
• Configuring and maintaining Dynamics AX administrative tasks such as (user management, configuration, deployment)
• Technical responsibilities including multi-tiered application support, basic AD administration and overall environment responsibility in multi-instance AX environment
• Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives.
• Perform Microsoft Dynamics AX Compliance Center configuration, administration, and maintenance.
• Manage security in the Application Integration Framework as needed
• Customer focused
• Works with support partners to provide 24x7 support and Level 3 escalation
• Strong Technical knowledge
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with international customers (cultural awareness)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Business, or equivalent work experience
• Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedure for supporting business application in a complex and dynamic operations environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX Products
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, web-based application, handheld RF devices and remote connectivity software a plus.
• Experience in ERP support experience, especially with substantial financial knowledge.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent learning skills with the ability to quickly pick up new technologies
• Excellent communication skills, collaboration skills, self-motivation and must have a strong team spirit.
• Ideally a candidate will also have an understanding of business concepts e.g. A candidate would understand what is meant by “ensure users that can post invoices are not allowed to pay vendors”
• 3-5 years of experience as a Support Professional in IT field or as an IT Technical Consultant.