Driscoll's the worlds leading supplier of fresh berries with operations in 18 countries on 5 continents is HIRING:
Supports the Supply Chain Planning department by providing timely, relevant and accurate reporting and analysis against historical, budgeted, forecasted results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of established budget and the strategic plan. Regularly carry out special financial and planning projects of varying nature and complexity. Will also be involved in business development such as project diagnostics and project management.
• Bachelors degree in Business Management and/or finance is required; MBA preferred
• Must have a minimum of 5 to 8 years work experience in supply chain planning, reporting and analysis
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with clear business acumen
• Understanding of network optimization, supply and demand forecasting, capacity modeling, Supply Chain, Sourcing & Procurement, Budgeting & Forecasting and Financial Planning
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Advanced PC skills in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word). Experience in other databases and/or analytical tools a strong plus
• Comfortable sourcing and assimilating data from various sources to provide comprehensive, multi-perspective analytical approach to the business needs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate meaningful insights and recommendations derived from data and analysis to senior management
• Demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced, unstructured, and cross functional environment showing initiative as both an independent and a team contributor
• Demonstrates mature confidence and self awareness, staying focused on goals and managing emotions, even in the face of debate
• Effective management experience is a plus, and previous supervisory experience preferred. Specific skills include providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance, as well as identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge and skills
• Must be able to maintain a valid California Driver’s License with the ability to be insured under company-sponsored liability insurance plan
• Domestic and International travel 5-10% of work time
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
• Provide technical/functional content to SCP Sr. Manager with understanding business problems and translating them clearly with thorough analysis and accurate reporting.
• Demand Planning: Partner with Product Business Management to validate forecasts, understand sources of demand and review service policies.
• Production Planning: Partner with Production Planning Management to assess the ability to fulfill demand by reviewing distribution and scheduling capacities.
• Strategic Planning: Reconcile Demand and Production Planning with financial inputs.
• General: Support the Sales and Operations Planning process to enable effective supply chain management by focusing on future actions and anticipated results.
• Ensure Distribution Network Optimization by aligning multiple growing areas and distribution facilities with customers.
• Ensure Material Sourcing Network Optimization.
• Develop leading industry insight
• Developing and presenting conclusions and recommendations to different teams in the organization
• Special Projects: Support cross-functional teams with data gathering and analysis for projects related to optimizing distribution network.
• Follow company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions
• Other duties as assigned
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products